How to share an album on iPhone? If you want to share photos or videos with your family and close relatives and you do not want to post them on social media, well you can do it easily with iCloud. ICloud have a feature called shared albums which were name iCloud photo sharing before that. There you can share the whole album with your family and friends.
How to share an album on iPhone with Friends and Family
If you have an iPhone which is using ios 12, this feature is called Shared albums and if you are using below that it is called iCloud photo sharing.
To be able to share the album with friends and family make sure this feature is enabled on their devices.
Set up Cloud Sharing
Setting up the Cloud Sharing is easy, Just follow the below steps:
- Open Settings on iPhone
- Tap Photos
- Turn on Shared Albums
If you have an album and want to share it, you need to put the photos of the album into Shared Albums, to do so just follow the following steps:
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the album you want to share.
- Tap Select > Select All.
- Hit the Share icon in the bottom left.
- In the popup menu, tap Add to Shared Album.
- Tap Shared Album > New Shared Album.
- Title your Shared Album and tap Next.
- Add people you want to share the album with.
Create a New Shared album
Follow the below steps to create a new Shared album
- Go to the Photos app…
- Tap albums and then Shared albums…
- There you should name the album and press next.
- Add the friends and family members you want to share the album with, then tap Create.
Accept Shared Album Request/Invite
If someone in your friend or family send you a shared album, you should receive an invite which you have to accept to see the album you do that when you go into the photos app and tap the For You tab and you should see the invite there